Our Retirees are our heritage. Their wisdom, knowledge, and experience are the embodiment of our history.

Retirement Union Meeting
Wednesday, December 19th 11:00AM @ Local 32 Union Hall

We would like to congratulate our newly retired members, and thank each and every one of them for their years of work and service in Local 32.

Questions & Answers+

Who can I call when I am ready to retire?
Call the Union Hall directly (425) 277-6680 and ask to speak with your Agent

Who can I call to update information?
Call the Union Hall directly (425) 277-6680 and give the Receptionist your new address or phone number

Who can I call to report a death of a fellow retiree?
Call the Union Hall directly (425) 277-6680 and ask to speak with the Office Manager

When do I receive my membership pins of service?
Every 5 years beginning with your 25th year of service

Who do I call for a benefit question?
Call the Trust Office (Zenith-American for Building Trades or Pacific Coast Metal for Metal Trades). See the Links page for direct web access.

Do my pension checks come from the Union Hall?
No, they come directly from Washington State Pension or National Pension

When do I fill out the Medicare part B?
Three months prior to reaching the age of 65

Retiree Resources+

We've collected the most relevant links and files for our retired professionals. Please check back often as our Retiree Resources change often.

Monthly Breakfast Meetings+

To Be Determined

  Building Trades Metal Trades
Contact Contact the business office Contact the business office


Gallery - Retiree Union Meeting (June 12, 2018)+

WA Plumbing Code
Logo for Plumbers Without Borders